Nursing Resume Sample
Nursing Resume Sample
As you know, it is necessary and important to create an effective CV for job search. The following is an example of a CV in nursing that will help you to create an effective CV for your application. This example will help you understand the requirements of a nurse and hope that it will help you develop your skills and abilities efficiently.
1234, West 52 Street,
London, MA 01741,
(123) -456 7986.
I am looking for a challenging position in a busy hospital where my professional knowledge and skills are fully exploited and developed.
• Reliability and responsibility have been proven.
• Good quality in the heart, which means staying calm and professional in critical and emerging events.
• Strong analytical skills capable of observing conditions and performing appropriate interventions.
• Good ability to implement solutions to complex problems.
• Sensitively respond to different needs in different situations.
• Stay in contact with patients, relatives, staff and doctors.
• Be good with people from different cultures.
All Saints Hospital, Quincy, MA
1998 – present
• Treat up to 10 patients per section.
• Planned admission and discharge of patients.
• Assessment of the patient’s condition and status change notification.
• educate patients / families about health needs, conditions, options, etc.
• Support the Nursing Manager in the supervision of the nursing staff.
• Evaluate staffing requirements including floor allocation.
• Well-maintained patient charts and confidential files.
St. Andrews Hospital, Cambridge, MA
1994 – 1998
• Commissioned to look after 10 patients in Area 2.
• Assistance in the admission and discharge of patients.
• Conduct clinical tasks according to hospital guidelines.
• Assistance in the orientation of new employees.
• Assessment of the patient’s condition and indication of status changes.
• Monitored and maintained patient records.
• Helping patients and family members to understand health needs.
Nursing Home Brookline, Brookline, MA
1992 – 1994
• Assisted caregivers in caring for all patients, including bathing, changing and feeding.
• administration of insulin and local anesthetic.
• Providing high quality patient care.
• Managed confidential patient records.
Boston University, Boston, MA
1990 – 1994
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Boston College, Boston, MA
1998 – 1990
MSC in Health Management
I often spend my free time as a volunteer with the older group in the community center. I help them to enjoy activities like painting, singing, weaving and knitting. Also, this group of people enjoys the entertainment of many games, including bingo, cards and other forms.